Monday, March 12, 2012

Hodge Podge

I was just remembering how I used to blog nearly everyday when Brooke was a baby. How funny is that? I techinally had a 2/3 less to talk about but now I guess I just have 2/3 less time. Boy, isn't that the truth. I don't know how I find time to breathe anymore!

Bailey has been walking everywhere. She has turned into a fulltime walker over the past few weeks and she's getting a little bit quicker than I would prefer. She keeps me on my toes! She's terrified of shoes so that makes things more difficult. We're working on it, though! She's also learned to say new things like "Ugh oh," "All done," and "Bye bye." I love her sweet little voice... It's raspy like her older sisters' voices were. So cute!

We just got home from the ENT, only to find that Bailey has her second ear infection since getting the tubes a little over a month ago. Her ears have been leaking green stuff non-stop and sure enough, another nasty infection is the culprit. Now we're on drops for 14 days. I tell ya... Does it ever end with this child? I feel so bad for all of her problems.

Today was also an exciting day because Adrienne had her first haircut. She'll be three in a few months and it just now needed cutting. It was getting so long and ratty and now it looks a lot fuller and it's very pretty. She was so excited and so very proud to be a big girl... Or as she says, a "biggle." Lol. I love that spunky little girl!

Brookie just started T-Ball and did great at her first practice. Her daddy has been working with her and I'm pretty sure he's determined to make her a pro:-) Haha. She's so excited about having an actual game but that won't actually start until early May. I can't believe how big she's getting.

Adrienne and I had a HORRIBLE stomach bug last Friday that landed me on my butt for a couple of days. I'm absolutely exhuasted trying to get caught up on rest and housework. John's been amazing and helpful... I seriously couldn't even begin to think about doing it with him. He's just incredible! It's been 3 days and I still feel weak and worn down. I wish I could take an entire 24 hour period to just lay in bed and rest but I HIGHLY doubt that's happening anytime remotely soon! Lol

So that's the lastest. Now you have it and now I'm caught up:-) I would love to update more often... I love having this documentation of our daily ins and outs. I hate taking pictures so I blog. Without that, I'm not much of a memory keeper for my kiddos.

It's beautiful out so we're off to the park. I intend on soaking up the sunshine anytime it decides it wants to come out and play!

No comments: