Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Latest

For the past couple of weeks I have been tirelessly working on photo book Brooke's upcoming birthday. It's one of those books that you can create on Shutterfly and it took me at least 20 hours to get it ready. That explains my absence from the blogging world lately. I'm back, though! Have no fear. Here's the latest...

*Bailey continues to amaze us with her improvement! She has started taking steps and the other day she took 9 steps in a row. Life is really about to get crazy! She's also started taking regular naps again and I feel a tad bit more sane, consequently. I am extremely grateful to have a baby who isn't constantly screaming.

*Brooke was baptized today and it was very, very special. She accepted Jesus into her heart and went before the whole church and  made her profession of faith. It was such a precious sight to see our pastor, my dad, baptize her because he baptized me at around the same age. It was such a big day for our girl and it brought tears of joy to my eyes!

*Adrienne hasn't had any "major stepping stones" like her sisters but I can't blog about them and not her! So, I will just say that she is absolutely hilarious lately and she makes life a lot of fun. She can be stubborn and difficult sometimes but her goofy ways and big kisses always make up for it. She melts my heart every single day.

*John and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary last Saturday. I cannot believe that 6 years have come and gone so quickly! I grown even more in love with my amazing man with each passing day and when I think about our future, I get excited. I love knowing that I have my best friend right beside me through each step:-) He and I got to go out for a late night dinner while my sister-in-law sat with the girls after bedtime. It was awesome!

That about sums up the past couple of weeks. I feel like lots more has gone on but these are definitely just the highlights! I hope to post more frequently in the future. We'll see how that goes!

No comments: