Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Three Year Stats

Yes, I'm alive and kicking! John started working the night shift again last week and it's an enormous adjustment. It always takes a while for things to feel "normal" again when his schedule gets jostled around like this but we'll survive!

I have failed to blog about Bailey's language explosion and all of her new words that she's learned. I didn't even post about Brooke's first field trip. What kind of mother am I?? But because I always like to write down the girls' weights and measurements on here (for my own records), I should probably make a note of Adrienne's three-year well visit yesterday.. She weighed in at 28 3/4 pounds (which put her in the 22th percentile) and she was 35.5 inches tall (11th percentile). She's a growing girl and we are so thankful for a good report from the doctor! The best part was that she had no shots!

I go to schedule my classes for the Fall semester tomorrow. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! I'll be sure to update about what my course load looks like! As for now, there are three beautiful little girls calling my name:-) Off I go...

No comments: