Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm Back... And Extremely Unmotivated!

Hey all! I kind of took a hiatus from the computer world because I just needed a break. We got back in town a week ago from tomorrow and had an amazing, amazing trip! John didn't actually go back in to work until Sunday night so we even had some downtime at home to get caught up on everything. Having him off for 8 days has made it awfully hard to get back into the swing of things though. I love him so much and adore having him home! If only he could retire 30 years early or so. Lol

On our trip we did so many fun things.. Lots of great shopping in little shops, lounging on the beach and building tons of sandcastles, eating at fabulous seafood places, and just enjoying one another. Life has been so busy lately and it's nice to have a refresher like that to just get away from it all. Here are some cute pictures of all of our adventures...








It was such a perfect vacation filled with so many special moments! I only wish I had the time and space to share the rest of our pictures on here. If you're my Facebook friend you'll be able to see all of them.

Hopefully all is well with everyone else! I should be back in the blogging business semi-faithfully from here on out.

1 comment:

MrsMonicaLB said...

missed you!glad your back and had a nice vacation!love the pics!