Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Bubble

I have horrible allergies... So awful that the 6 medicines I take daily and the 2 shots I get weekly still leave me feeling miserable. I get NO relief and am always sneezing, wheezing, itching, blowing my nose, and coughing. I have year round allergies, too, so I don't ever get a break from feeling this way. It's an exhausting and frustrating way to live. Trust me!

John did some research to help me feel better and he found the Idylis Allergen Remover. After reading the reviews we thought it would at least be an interesting experiment to see if it works. We just got a small one for our room for starters (which is great because my allergies prevent from sleeping well) and what do you know! I can sleep at night now!!!!!!!!!!!! I always joke that I am allergic to the world so I should live in a bubble and I now have that "bubble" for at least a part of my day. It's so nice to not be up all night sneezing and blowing my nose. I feel very excited and very blessed to have some relief.

I sound like an infomercial, I know, but I'm telling you, people! If you or any of your kids suffer from allergies, buy this product and you will be amazed at the impact. Now, I think I'll go retire into my "bubble!" Lol

No comments: