Friday, May 6, 2011

Circus Fun!!

My husband is amazing! Can't a girl just brag? I love how he is constantly seeking fun and exciting things for our family to do together. When he heard about the circus coming to a location near us he jumped on the opportunity to buy tickets for us to go. It didn't matter to him that it would be a lot of work to cart our three children there near their bedtime or that it would cost him money. I'm more practical about stuff like this but he keeps life fun!

We ended up having the best time with our little family! My initial thought was that Bailey and I should stay home because it would be too much work to take all three of them. However, she ended up sleeping for most of the time so we had some really awesome quality time with the older girls. John got the girls cotton candy, popcorn, nachos, and a pretzel with cheese sauce and went way over the top to treat all of us like royalty! The girls were in heaven! At one point John took the girls for a walk they came back with light up wands that they were SO proud of.

Bailey woke up close to the end to nurse and when I went to burp her she miraculously puked over the burp cloth and onto the lady's hair in front of us. YIKES! It was during the flying trapeze event and everyone was so enamored by that that she didn't even notice. I certainly didn't tell her and the poor thing probably had a nice surprise when she got home. Lol. That Bailey and her throw up!

I hope that my girls look back on times likes those and remember the laughter and fun we shared as a family. After all, it's a big responsibility to give them the best childhood that we can! It's not like you get more than one chance.
Just watching the smiles on my girls' faces made the whole night so special and looking over at my husband who was in his glory was the best part. Sure, the animals and acrobats were pretty cool but they definitely weren't the main attraction for me!

No comments: