Friday, November 12, 2010

Announcing......

We are having our third GIRL!!! We couldn't be happier and are so in love already. She was bent over completely in half when we saw her and her big toe was on her forehead. Hilarious! Maybe she'll be a gymnast like her big sister, Brooke??

I was excited because she was measuring right on track her for gestational age, whereas my other girls measured big at this point. It's probably wishful thinking but I'm hoping that she comes out smaller, as I tend to have big babies. I love them regardless, obviously, but when they come out so big it's kind of sad because they already grow so quickly.

As for her name, we have decided on Bailey Quinn. We both love it! She will be born via scheduled C-Section on March 23, 2011. I was excited before but now I'm a million times more in love and eager to meet our latest addition.

The receptionist at the doctor's office today heard we were having our third girl and said, "Oh, I'm really sorry." Can you believe that? I didn't tell her that our baby was sick or that we had lost a child, I told her GOOD news. I told her, as politely as I could, that she better not apologize. Despite not knowing her, I had to choke away the tears because I know that people are just going to be rude and assume that we're not THRILLED to be having another girl. People these days!

What an exciting day! It's safe to say that I'm on cloud 9!

1 comment:

MrsMonicaLB said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!A girl and such a beautiful name.
You are so blessed,I had 3 girls in a row too!
THAT receptionist!ughhh better not say what I think about her!