Monday, June 22, 2009

Catch Up

Hello, blogging world! I'm still here and I'm still alive... We've just, of course, been insanely busy.

Our latest addiction lately has been McDonald's outdoor play area. My sister and I meet there with our 4 children between us and we have the best time! We usually try to eat before we go there and then we just get drinks, but the kids could care less. Nathan and Brooke run free while we sit and chat and it's the best time. I'm honestly not sure what we'll do with ourselves when it gets cold out again! We'll cross that bridge when we get there, I suppose.

Adrienne continues to perplex me with her throw up. She went two days without throwing up even once, so I assumed that the medicine was working, but today, she's thrown up in crazy amounts TWICE. She sleeps well at night, actually, and she's generally happy, which is wonderful, but this throw up is awful. The doctor calls it reflux, but I still think that it's abnormal. I guess I'm just a paranoid mother!

Yesterday was Adrienne's baby dedication at church. It was really special and it was nice to have it on Father's Day because the whole day was kind of tailored around families and everything anyways. I put pictures up on Facebook, for those of you who are my "friend." In honor of Father's Day and the dedication, my parents had an awesome meal at their house after church and they invited John's family. It was great to be able to celebrate with both families and to enjoy having them all together. It was an overall great day!

Does anyone watch Sid, The Science Kid? Unfortunately, I do. Lol! I hate that cartoon but Brooke thinks it's great so every morning we snuggle in bed and watch it. Anyways, there's a girl on there called "Gabriella" and Brooke said to me the other morning, "Mommy, I want to watch Gabri-vanilla." Lol! Isn't that adorable? Man, toddlers know how to come up with some crazy things!

Okay, I'm off to go tend to a very grumpy Adrienne. I can't seem to figure her out today...

2 comments:

*~tRiStYn MiChElLe~* said...

We LOVE sid the science kid!!! Every morning we watch that and Super Why...but at least they are educational right?! :0)

I'm glad Adrienne's reflux is improving a bit...just be reassured that there is nothing wrong with her! It's just our babies i guess!

Alison said...

I agree with Tristyn...we are Sid the Science Kid fans and I even don't mind watching it!

Hope you get some rest tonight!