Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Babe!

Today is my wonderful husband's birthday!! I love him so much and any day that celebrates him is just fine with me:-)

I said this last week on my birthday, but I hate how "adult" birthday work out! Lol! The poor guy worked all night last night and got home an hour late because there was a nasty snow storm that hit. I felt so sad thinking of him in that cold, dark patrol car all alone for 8 hours ON HIS BIRTHDAY but he assures me that he really was okay. I worry about silly things! :-) After eating a huge breakfast that I made him, he got about 6 hours of sleep. When he woke up we did presents and I made him the dinner of his choice... Bacon cheeseburgers and french fries. Nothing fancy but that's what my man wanted so that's exactly what he got! We then had to rush out of the house and head to church for the Wednesday night service. John helps teach a class so it's not like we really could have stayed home if we had wanted to. Now, he's headed back to work. I tried so hard to make his day special for him but I really didn't have much time with him to do so. :-(

There are not words to describe just how very much I John. He is seriously everything that I need in a husband! He is the calm when I'm the storm and he keeps me in check. I'm kind of the crazy, impulsive, scatter-brained one in this relationship and I so depend on his level head and sound mind. I have the utmost respect for my husband and I know that he would do anything in the universe for me. On top of being an incredible husband to me, he's the best daddy you'll ever find and our girls are crazy about him. He is an overall faithful, Godly man and I am so thankful that he picked ME! I don't think I could love him more if I tried! :-)

No comments: