Thursday, December 10, 2009

A True Lover of Food

We just recently started Adrienne on baby foods and I'm amazed at how much she loves to eat! Brooke was a HORRIBLE eater and still is but you can just shovel it in Adrienne's mouth. Dinner time has kind of become a little more stressful now that she eats because she cries in between bites. You can't feed the girl fast enough! Lol

She was only only cereal for 2 weeks... First rice cereal and then oatmeal. Just a week ago I started her on sweet potatoes, which are a big hit. I'm thinking tomorrow that we'll move on to carrots and I'm excited for her reaction. Feeding a baby solids is not so fresh on my brain from Brooke's babyhood so it's kind of hard to remember what to give her and when. It's amazing how much stuff you throw out of your brain when you don't use it!

We have started to give Adrienne a few Cheerios in the morning during our breakfast because I'm not quite so sure if she should have two feedings a day yet and she FREAKS when you eat without her. She loves them and it keeps her extremely happy! She can't quite put them in her mouth yet but she's getting pretty good at picking them up!

So, if all things continue to go at this pace, hopefully I'll have a daughter that will eat more than macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets, cereal, and beans. Lol! One can hope, right??

For fun, here are some recent pictures of my beauties...

My dad put her in the sink. What are grandpas for??


Brooke insisted on wearing her sunglasses to lunch the other day. She is ALL girl!


Adrienne's first Cheerio:

1 comment:

rccalyn said...

Wow, she loves food?! It's like pulling teeth to get Arianna to eat food. And everything has to be tainted with a fruit. She will NOT eat veggies, unless they are mixed in with enough fruit that she can't even taste the veggie. Lol. I hope Adrienne keeps up the good taste!