Friday, January 29, 2010

4 Years, 8 Months

Wow, I have not been on the computer at all this week, which is weird for me. I hate not writing because it is definitely my therapy. I missed two very important milestones so I guess I can fill you in...

Miss Adrienne turned 8 months old on Wednesday. Where did the time go?? (I say that so often!) She continues to be the world's most easy and content baby and I adore her... Of course:-) She isn't really crawling yet but she's starting to do an army crawl which is a step in the right direction. She just cut her 4 top teeth all at once and unless you knew she was teething, her behavior and sleeping patterns would not have tipped you off. She's completely unbothered by it all. YAY!! Her happy and easy going manner is so awesome and she truly lights up my life. I am one blessed mommy:-)

Yesterday John and I celebrated our 4Th wedding anniversary and we had an incredible date night. We went out to a really quiet (almost forgot what that was!) and romantic dinner at a very fancy restaurant. We got all dressed up and we were thrilled to death to be tucked away in a cozy, candlelit booth all by ourselves. We exchanged cards and remembered back to our wedding day and the past years that we've spent together. I truly could not have asked for a nicer night! If you had told me 4 years ago that I would love John so much more and so much differently than I do today I wouldn't have believed you but it is so true. All that we've weathered as a couple... Two kids, a miscarriage, the purchase of two homes, a new job, and so much more... has really grown us into a couple that leans on and respects one another. I can honestly say that he's my best friend and being married to him is an honor and joy. I am so crazy in love with that man!

Okay, enough sap. Lol! I hope I didn't make any throw up but hey, I just had to share what was on my heart:-)

Speaking of John, he just left for work and it's below zero with the windchill. I feel so bad for the poor guy:-( Hopefully tonight will be slow but I doubt it because there's a full moon and it's Friday. Maybe he'll get lucky?

Alrighty, I'm off to cover up under an enormous pile of blankest and warm up. Come on, Spring, HURRY UP! Winter is rough... Especially in New York.

1 comment:

MrsMonicaLB said...

Happy 8 months to your darling girl and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to your and your DH.With just those few words I could feel the love you have for your husband,love the sap and it didnt make me throw up!
they call it the wolf moon,at least thats what I heard on the news last night,hope spring comes quickly for you all!