Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Yellow

I'm not sure why I think it's so cute or why it melts my heart so much but Brooke now has a favorite color and, as you could have guessed by the title, it's yellow. Yellow, really? I kind of assumed that her favorite color would be pink because after all, that's MY favorite color. Lol! Yellow's an okay color but it's certainly not the best one out there, in my opinion.

Brooke got Candy Land for Christmas and she always has to be the yellow guy. It's hilarious because if I ask her if I can be yellow she says, "No Mommy, you may be blue or green.. NOT yellow." Haha! That girl is too funny! She also gets very disappointed if she picks up a card that is any other color than yellow. She says, "But I wanted my favorite color, yellow." She took her love for yellow pretty hard!

All throughout the day she points out things that are yellow. Just the other day at Wal Mart she pointed to a box on the shelf and said, "That box is yellow and it's my favorite color." I guess we can start playing "I Spy" an she would love it.

I think it's so precious that she has a favorite color now because seeing her become more of an individual is the best. Brooke is turning into a little girl who is unique and particular and the transformation is an absolute blast! Have I ever mentioned just how much I LOVE being a mommy? :-)

2 comments:

MrsMonicaLB said...

I love yellow,its so sunny and warm.I had my living room yellow once it was called "butter yellow" and people would walk in and say wow,its bright in here.LOL

Tiff said...

Aw that's fun! My favorite color has changed so many times, and I don't have one now, I just like them all! lol