Sunday, January 17, 2010

Scatterbrain

I haven't had a chance to get on the computer the last couple of days because John's been off and we've been busy. Here's an update:

*Brooke has had a strange bug. It started around 4:30 Saturday morning when she woke up with a 104.3 degree fever. We took her to the walk-in that morning because we were just sure that she had an ear infection but everything checked out fine. So weird! Oddly enough, we gave her medicine and she didn't get another fever the rest of the day. Late last night (around 8:30) her fever was slightly elevated so we gave her medicine and sent her to bed. She slept through the night last night and woke up fever-free but John stayed home with her today while I went to play the piano at church just to be safe. I felt so bad because he only gets to go to church twice every 6 weeks so it was a big sacrifice for him. Anyways, apart from being clingy and a tad bit grumpy, Brooke's fine. Isn't that weird? I feel like she gets lots of random fevers.

*Adrienne's top gums are BULGING and I think I can see two teeth just about to pop through. However, she continues to sleep like a champ and she acts like her usual self. She's such a good baby:-) Oh yes, and Adrienne now out-eat her big sister. That girl can eat... Let me tell you!

*We are planning a vacation to Myrtle Beach in early March! March is the time of year when we are just completely fed up with winters in Upstate New York so we're going to plan our vacation for then. We're looking at hotels and condos right now and I'm SO EXCITED!! It's also extra motivation for my weight loss goals!

Other than that, nothing else is new with us. John goes back in to work tonight which stinks but before we know it, he'll be off again!! :-)

No comments: