Monday, January 18, 2010

Finish The Sentence

I'm bored but I have writer's block for some reason so I'm doing this. It looks kind of interesting. Why don't you join me?

Finish the sentences:

1. My last kiss... was at 10:25 tonight when John left for work.

2. I am listening to...Brooke's CD that she has on while she sleeps. She listens to ONE song on repeat all night, believe it or not. After a while, we kind of tone it out!

3. I talk... constantly, too openly, and too often. Lol

4. I love... my little family (as well as my extended family) and of course, Diet Coke. Haha

5. My best friend... is my amazing husband. My best girl friend is my wonderful sister, Alison.

6. My first true love was... My husband.

7. Love is... a beautiful but rare gift from God.

8. Marriage is... two totally different people working together, through the thick and thin, to make one another feel loved and secure. It's amazing, challenging, incredible, and SO worth it!

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... that they have a big butt. I know I am! HAHA

10. I'll always... depend on my relationship with Jesus Christ to guide me through this life.

11. The last time I really cried was... Friday. John's going through some work related stuff and I feel helpless and sad.

12. My cell phone... SUCKS! I tend to go through them like water so right now I'm using an old one to get me through until September when I'm up for a new contract. Oh the joys...

13. When I wake up in the morning... I hear John coming in from work. He then brings the girls in our room (if they're up) to watch some cartoons.

14. Before I go to bed… I check on the girls, call John, put lotion on, brush my teeth, take my medicine, and watch TV.

15. Right now I am thinking... that I hope John has a good night at work tonight and that he's not too tired (he didn't sleep too well today).

16. Babies are... incredible bundles of joy. They're LOTS of work but so worth it!

17. I get on Myspace... NEVER.

18. Today I miss… being a waitress. Isn't that weird? I just really enjoyed waiting tables and today I was thinking about how much fun I had doing it, not to mention the incredible money. I also miss being pregnant... Big time.

19. Tomorrow... I have nothing to do.

20. I really want to be... a better wife and mommy. My family deserves the best.

That was kind of fun! Try it... You won't be sorry! :-)

2 comments:

MrsMonicaLB said...

those were great and I love #8-i can relate to 13&14 my dh works the overlap shift which means he goes in at 4pm supposed to get off at 2am-rarely

Alison said...

You're sweet! You're my best girl friend too :)