Sunday, June 13, 2010

Grow Up and GET A LIFE

To the rude person who left an anonymous comment on my last post, seriously, grow up. 1) You're not my parent and I don't need you to tell me how I can drive and 2) if you have a problem with me, SAY IT TO MY FACE. For the record, I don't text and drive and I don't need you to ridicule me for something I don't even do. I'm a successful, mature adult who, believe it or not, does not need random people watching over me. Yeah, I graduated from kindergarten about 20 years ago. I repeat... GROW UP.

Ugh. People get to me. Sometimes I HATE living in a small town where people know me and think they can intrude on my personal life.

4 comments:

rccalyn said...

Wow, I can't believe someone would do that!

Rachel Marie said...

Me neither.... I totally agree.... living in a small town sometimes does have a down-side. They obviously have no idea what they are talking about.

mrsofficer said...

OMG I had an anonymous rude comment tonight about my edible arrangement I made! People are ridiculous,if u have nothing nice to say HELLO don't say it.I agree with the say it to my face,obviously they don't even have the guts to say who they are.I'm doing a post one my rude comment tomm.We must be pretty interesting if they feel the need to make rude comments!

MrsMonicaLB said...

Jillian,you go girl,I love that you left it up!
I too live in a smallish town my problem is a loser mom in my grandbabies kinder group who has been trying since the summer to get him kicked out!Everyone thinks shes crazy cuz she screams at everyone,thank god we dont have to see her anymore FOR NOW.