Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Love A Bargain!














I got all of these things for $7.64 at CVS.... PLUS, I left there with $5 worth of Extra Care Bucks. I could have spent them and got even more free stuff but I decided to hang on to them to apply to next week's Extra Care Buck deals.

The best deal out there, in my opinion, was the Gillette body wash. They had them on sale for $4 (which is a rip off all by itself) and if you bought one you got 4 Extra Care Bucks. However, I had this wonderful BOGO (buy one, get one) coupon from two papers ago so they gave me $8 in ECB for "buying" 2. Can you believe it? I made three separate purchases to maximize my use of the CVS bucks. It takes some extra time but I'll do anything to save money!

It's amazing how much you can maximize your grocery budget simply by clipping coupons and watching sales! As a stay-at-home-mom I try SO hard to keep costs down (when I can help it) and this is just one of those ways that I can do just that!

1 comment:

MrsMonicaLB said...

wow that is great,you need to post all your super savers cause I sure can use them!