Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Target Steal

If you paid a total of $3.24 total for all the items below would you be disappointed? I know I wasn't! By using coupons and taking advantage of some sale items at Target, I pretty much robbed them. I'm ADDICTED to coupons!



As you can see, I got 2 boxes of Kellogs Extra Fiber Cereal, Ocean Spray Blueberry Juice (I like to mix it with plain iced tea. Yummy!), Dial Hand Soap, 4 things of Armor All Car Spray (Only 3 are pictured because I gave one to my mother-in-law), 2 Pepperidge Farm Deli Flats, and 2 Nivea for Men Shaving Creams. What an exciting day!!

I'm going to tackle the CVS deals tomorrow. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a darn good steal! Good Job. I love coupons too. My only problem is more than half my trips to the store I forget them...LOL :)

MrsMonicaLB said...

That is a steal!I have been trying to do my shopping around the coupons I get,I saved 22 buckaroos at the market the other day.woohoo I am learning,keep it up with your steals-gives me incentive to keep at it!