Friday, April 1, 2011

Quick Update

I haven't had time to update my blog but I wanted to drop in and let everyone know that we got home Tuesday evening and Bailey is doing great! We had a sweet reunion in the NICU and she nursed like a champ as soon as I tried to feed her. That was a major blessing after the former struggles we had had.

Life with three has been crazy and things seem so chaotic right now. I long for the day when this is "normal" but I know that the crazy pain I'm in is most of my problem.

I feel emotional over the events of this week and how differently I had wanted things to go. I feel so robbed of so much but I have to remember the bigger picture... My healthy and beautiful girlis here!

Thanks for the kind messages and prayers. Hopefully I can get around to blogging every now and then:-)

1 comment:

MrsMonicaLB said...

I can't belive how fast time has flown by and you have a new baby girl,it zipped by too quickly!
I am so glad baby Bailey is doing great,and momma too,hang in there you can do it!!