Monday, April 25, 2011

Update

All is well with Miss Bailey! We were discharged from the hospital on Friday evening because all of her test results came back fine. All that showed up was reflux... Surprise, surprise! She's on some medicine to help reduce the acid in her stomach and make her vomiting less painful but it won't stop it. Even though the time in the hospital wasn't fun I'm kind of glad we got all the testing done because now I'm not as freaked out by the quantities of throw up that comes out of her little body! Today it was coming out her nose and that might have REALLY sent me over the edge if I was still so worried about things.

We had a wonderful Easter yesterday. I have lots of cute pictures to share but I definitely won't be accomplishing that tonight. While we enjoyed our day it was LONG. Our alarms were set for 6:45 because I had to be at worship practice by 8:30 so we had to do Easter baskets and all that early. We had church and lunch at my parents house, followed immediately by an early dinner with John's side of the family. Talk about a tiring day! It's worth it to be with family and all of that though.

I'm really looking forward to the next couple of days because the weather is supposed to be in the upper 70's!!!! We're supposed to have lots of rain though which will certainly screw up dreams of picnics, cookouts and trips to the park, I'm sure, but we'll take it! My girls are super sick of being cooped up and who in the universe could blame them? This has been an AWFUL winter!

Alrighty, all three girls are in bed so I should go be productive. If I don't do laundry as soon as it comes out of the dryer there's just not hope for it so laundry it is. Life will slow down one day, right???

1 comment:

MrsMonicaLB said...

glad all is well with miss Bailey!
Nope the only time is when your asleep and even then you just might get woken up by little voices or hands ♥