Thursday, October 15, 2009

Looking Back

There are times in life when things are tough. We are often hit with curveballs and are forced to face things that we would much rather not. I'm not sure exactly what verse or scripture says this, but I know that the Bible says to write down the things that Lord does for you so that you can look back on them and be encouraged.

As I remember back to this date exactly a year, I am reminded of how God has blessed my family and provided for us in the midst of a very scary, uncertain time. To sumarize, I was newly pregnant with Adrienne and I started to have some bleeding that morning. After crying and worrying and being very afraid, we went to the doctor only to find her precious heart beating. I'll never get that miraculous moment because through the fear, my faith was greatly increased.

I am so thankful for Adrienne and that she is here safely... Through it all!

1 comment:

Alison said...

We are all thankful that Adrienne is here!