Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkin Farm!!

Today we took the girls to the pumpkin farm and had a wonderful time. We look forward to going there very Fall and we always enjoy ourselves so much when we go. The weather was absolutely perfect today, too. There was just a nip in there but it wasn't freezing. I'm all about that!

Brooke got to feed goats, baby pigs, and bunnies and she really got a kick out of it. She's hilarious because she's petrified of hay so any time she had to go remotely near it she would cringe. She's such a girly girl. What can I say?

Adrienne was her happy, content self the whole time and just took it all in. She's at that stage now where she stares at a certain object and if you move her, she'll do whatever it takes to not take her eyes off of it. I love watching the world through her eyes (and Brooke's, for that matter)! I'm really looking forward to next year because she'll most likely be running all around by then. I can't wait for that!

Brooke picked out her annual pumpkin for herself and then she picked out Adrienne a tiny, tiny one. It's funny because if you look at our front steps there's this enormous pumpkin next to a tiny pumpkin that's like the size of an apple. It's the thought that counts, right? Lol! As for me, I got all of my gourdes and pretty corn to decorate my house with. Things are looking pretty festive around here, I must say.

It was an overall great day! Now it's time to unwind with my husband and watch a movie. Happy Fall, everyone!

No comments: