Thursday, November 1, 2007

Camera Shy!

I am totally addicted to taking Brooke's picture. Yesterday I was taking millions of pictures of her in her lady bug costume and by the end of the day she was obviously annoyed by it. Honestly, she refused to smile or have anything to do with me when I had the camera in my hand.

The thing that cracks me up the most is that every time she sees the camera now she squints her eyes because she's anticipating the flash to go off. This just keeps me cracking up. I tried to take her picture a couple of times today and all I got was squinty eyes. Wait until you see the goofy pictures. They're too funny not to show you...









And now, here is the only non-squinty picture that I managed to capture...



Isn't she a goof? Man, I love that girl:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those faces are just to cute. Isn't it amazing at only 8 months old she knows when to squint those pretty little eyes to the camera!