Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

It's a tradition for us to go over to John's grandma's house and pass out candy on Halloween. It's something that she really enjoys and I love that we can spend the time with her! Of course this year was a lot more exciting than years in the past because we had our little ladybug to entertain us all. Brooke was absolutely adorable and she liked to look at the little kids who were trick-or-treating. Luckily, I have some pictures for your viewing pleasure. They aren't really pictures where she's smiling for the camera because she was too enamored by everything around her to pose. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy!


Here's Brooke and John together. Though this isn't a great picture of Brooke because she's not smiling, I thought you would be able to see her costume in some good lighting. Isn't it pretty?


This is Brooke enjoying her pumpkin who we affectionately call "Sweet Pea." She honestly stood there for like half an hour playing with that silly pumpkin:-)









What's Halloween without candy???







More shots of Brookie and her pumpkin...
















All in all, Brooke enjoyed her first Halloween. I'm glad that we dressed her up and that we were able to make a nice little family memory.

As a quick, quick side note, I made cornbread tonight to go with the soup John's grandma made. Usually I make it with sugar because I only like it when it's sweet, but today I decided to make it with applesauce instead. Not to brag or anything, but it was the best cornbread I've ever tasted. It literally melted in my mouth because it was so moist! It got rave reviews and I was proud! You ladies should really try it sometime.

Ok, I'm out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful pictures she just looked to cute!