Sunday, October 14, 2007

Growing Pains

Now that Brooke is more and more skilled at getting around the house she is getting hurt constantly. I can't stand it! It seems like every 5 minutes she's falling, hitting her head, or tripping over something. I understand that her getting hurt is inevitable but still, it wish that I could prevent her from ever feeling any pain.

One of Brooke's favorite pasttimes is hanging out underneath the kitchen table. I can't keep out from under it because she loves going under there. Anyways, she always stands up and hits her head on parts of the table. She's so determined though that she cries off the pain and then goes back to her exciting adventures under our table.

Brooke got her first goose egg yesterday:-( She opened a cabinet that she was holding onto and she lost her balance, which caused her to smack her head on the corner of the pantry. She screamed her head off, of course. That hurt cry that she cries just sends chills up my body. I hate hearing it!

I know that I can't prevent anything bad from ever happening to Brooke but it's sure fun to try!! I guess that I better let her be baby and stop worrying so much about every little bruise or scratch she gets!

No comments: