Thursday, October 4, 2007

Welcome, Tooth #3!

I discovered a new tooth in Brooke's mouth yesterday! She had a pretty fussy day yesterday and her hands were constantly in her mouth. Those things made me suspicious and low and behold, she now has one tooth on the top. The tooth is pretty far down so it had to have been there for awhile without me knowing it. So, all in all, Brooke's third tooth has made it's entrance much easier than the first 2. Luckily this hasn't had an impact on her sleeping habits at all. Yay for that! It's so gross because now she grinds her teeth. Yes... It's makes me sick everytime I hear her doing it. Hopefully she'll stop it soon because I don't want her teeth to get ruined by her making a habit out of it.

It was one of John's days off today so we went to the oulet malls. I found the deal of the century at The Children's Place outlet. I got 5 dollar tights for 19 cents a piece. Yes, you read that correctly, believe it or not. 19 cents cannot be beaten! The sign said that they were $1.99 so I only grabbed three pairs, but when they rang up at 19 cents, I got more. I got Brooke two of each basic color they had, which was black, cream, and white. They didn't have any other sizes besides 6-12 months or I definitely would have stocked up much more than I did. I've said it over and over again, but man, I LOVE a good deal!

Nothing else is really new with us. I feel like we've been so busy lately. We're out almost every night of the week becayse there is always somewhere to go or something to be done. We're all working on getting adjusted to John's new shift too, which is going better than expected.

Well, my girl is kind of fussy right now. I'm going to go try and figure her out! I hope all of you ladies are doing well!

No comments: