Sunday, October 21, 2007

Where's Brookie??

Brooke does the most adorable thing now. She plays peek-a-boo by hiding under just about anything! A few weeks ago she started this game by pulling up her shirt and covering her face with it. Some of her shirts are even stretched out because she does it incessantly. Lol! I love it!

She used to only play this little game of hers whenever we asked, "Where's Brookie?" But now she'll put her hands over her face and she won't bring them down until someone acknowledges that she's "missing." It is just too precious. Whenever she peeks out from what's covering her face, like the shower curtain (if she's in the bath), a toy she's holding onto, a couch pillow, etc... she lets out the biggest cackle. It's like she's so excited that she just can't contain herself.

Tonight John hid under a blanket and played peek-a-boo with her. She was shocked every single time he came out from under the blanket. So of course, for the rest of the night Brookie wanted to play under it also. For the last hours before she went to sleep we've been playing her adorable little game to monotony.

I just can't believe that Brooke's old enough to be able to play peek-a-boo with me. I say this just about every time I'm blogging, but I don't know what happened to my newborn. These 8+ months have been a blink of an eye.

Well, John's off until Tuesday night. So you know what that means... MOVIE NIGHT!! He picked us up a good Christmas movie so I'm going to go enjoy it and get into the Christmas spirit (it's never too early.. I've been playing Christmas music for weeks now)!!

No comments: