Thursday, October 11, 2007

Gloomy Day, Eeyore!

Today has been rainy, gloomy, and chilly out since we woke up. Anyone who knows me knows that this is my absolute most favorite weather. I LOVE a rainy day! Waking up to the sound of the rain is so comforting to me. These days are perfect for cooking, watching a good movie, and lighting all my candles (so I did all 3 of them today). I prefer this to sunshine and warm weather any day of the year.

Luckily it was John's day off so he and I got a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle to fill our afternoon with. I could do puzzles all day every day because I find them so fun and relaxing. When I was pregnant with Brooke I would go through a 1000 piece puzzle at least once a week. When I got so fat that I couldn't lay on my belly to do them I stopped doing them. So, anyways, he and I have made some progress on our puzzle today and I'm sure that it will be consuming much of my time until it's done.

With the exception of running an errand this morning, we have been just hanging around the house today so I took some cute pictures of Brooke. I hope you enjoy them!

Brooke in her new raincoat



Brooke took this bowl out of the dishwasher so John put it on her head!




Playing with the vacuum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is so precious. Love the new hat!!