Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Yet Another Tooth...

Tooth number 4 showed up yesterday! This is the only time that Brooke's gums have actually looked swollen to me. Her first 3 teeth didn't come with inflamed gums or anything and this time it looks so painful for her. My poor baby! I've been doing everything imaginable to help her feel better and she's holding up pretty well. She's so miserable during the day but at night, she goes down without a fuss and sleeps long stretches in her crib. I'm so glad that that hasn't been ruined by these teeth coming in.

I am so ticked off that the Yankees LOST yesterday. I was furious because that's my team and they played like crap and like they didn't even want to win. It's ridiculous that we have the highest pay role of any of the baseball teams and we have the seemingly best players that are available but we still cannot win a championship. Darn it all! I was very disappointed to see them eliminated from the playoffs so early. I guess it goes to show that you can't BUY a World Series victory.

John has the next 2 nights off so it should be a very nice, relaxing couple of days ahead. I love having him home with me!

OK, time to go make dinner. No fun! Before I get off, let me post some pictures for you. My parents took Brooke and Nathan on a walk and to the park yesterday. It looks like they had a great time!

Brookie on the slide



She's enjoying Nathan's wagon!

No comments: