Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Nathan Bug!

Dear Nathan,

I love how you love life and enjoy it to the fullest. I love your sense of humor and the charm that you can put on so thick. I love your enthusiasm and the way you take on this big old world without even an ounce of fear. I love how much you love music and how you can't seem to stop singing, drumming, or playing your air guitar. I love how you love Brookie and "look after her" for me. I love that even though I have two little girls, I can enjoy all the sentiments of little boys because I have YOU!

I love you so much, buddy, and I'm so thankful that I am lucky enough to be your aunt and watch you grow. I'll never forget the day you joined our family. Happy 3rd Birthday!!

Love,

AJ

1 comment:

Alison said...

Aww, thank you so much for this, Jillian! He loves you both so much and is very lucky to have you guys in his life.

Thanks for the super thoughtful gift...he can't get enough of it! Love you guys!