Thursday, March 5, 2009

We've Made it to the THIRD TRIMESTER!!!

This is just unbelievable to me! I'm 27 weeks today but because I'll be delivering at 37 weeks, 6 days I have less than 12 weeks to go. WOW.

It's funny because I don't really feel like I'm "very" pregnant. Yes, I'm uncomfortable and of course I'm getting enormous, but I feel like I'm still in the beginning stages of this pregnancy due to it flying by. I look at other people in their third trimester and think to myself how they're "so pregnant" but I have yet to feel that way about myself.

I have enjoyed this pregnancy a lot because I'm very comfortable with my growing belly. With Brooke I was more self conscious about getting big and I felt so over-grown, but this time around, I feel pretty good about myself and am truly loving it. Don't get me wrong, some days I feel like a whale and my splotchy skin on face bugs me, but these things all come with the territory and I'll take that any day! My biggest complaint this time around is that I'm ALWAYS thirsty and I don't sleep well at all. Again, these are minor things that don't don't even matter.

I've said this before, but as the days pass I find myself getting more and more eager to have Adrienne in my arms. However, I also get a bit sad because I'll miss being pregnant and I know that these are the last weeks alone with Brooke as my only child. It's so bittersweet for me.

Speaking of Brooke, she's awake from her nap and she's singing a melody of songs and meowing. Lol! It's too cute:-) Though she's happy, I think I'll go crash her party so we can play! She's irresistible!

No comments: