Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Big Girl Room Reveal

Here are some pictures of Brooke's new room! Enjoy!

Just a plain old view of her bed:


When you walk in the room and look to the right, this is what you see:


Here's a close-up of the wall letters that I worked tirelessly to make. Pretty cute, huh? I was proud:-)


This is the wall that is straight ahead when you walk into the room. Notice the pretty flowers that we worked so hard on? I LOVE them!


The room is too big to capture the accent wall in one picture so here's the other half of the wall:


We still have to hang these up. Aren't they adorable???


Again, the room is HUGE so we have these two walls that are still bare:




For one of the walls I'm thinking of getting 4 small white pictures frames and making a frame collage. As for the other wall, I'm not sure. It's hard because the room has so much empty wall space and I am NOT creative. Over time I'm sure I'll think of something. Any ideas?

Alrighty, I'm off to my 31-week appointment. I get to schedule me 3-D ultrasound today AND of course, hear my girl's heartbeat. YAY!!!!

No comments: