Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm Still Here!

I tend to neglect my blog on the weekends with John being on this shift, don't I? Spending time with him is much better than a silly blog, anyways:-) I have also had an exhausting couple of days with Brooke, who has a mind of her own, on top of not sleeping well and being VERY busy. To add to my list of things, Brookie had a NASTY diarrhea thing going on last week, I had a cold, and now that my cold is gone and her diarrhea is better, she has the cold. Man, I'm fried! It never ends, does it?!??!?

Tomorrow I intend on staying in all day and catching up on some neglected housework because I haven't had time to do a clean sweep of the house. I've tried to stay on top of keeping it tidy but I certainly have had no time for mopping over the last two days. Let me just say, with a chocolate lab and lots of wood floors, that's BAD news. I'm eager for my housework to be completed tomorrow!

I can't believe that it's March already! Adrienne will be here in less than 3 months, which is just insane. My pregnancy has gone by so fast! It's hard to get too excited about Spring because tomorrow it's supposed to be 11 degrees. I don't recommend living in upstate New York unless you are prepared to freeze for most of the year. YUCK! Anyways, seeing as how it's March, it means that Spring is one day closer to make it's debut!

Alrighty, I'm off to fold some laundry and then relax with John. Fun, fun!

No comments: