Thursday, August 2, 2007

And the Fun Begins...

As I have been saying lately, Brooke has been extremely fussy. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with her and today I was at my wits end. I was intending on calling the doctor tomorrow to see if they could get her in just to look her over. Well, tonight I made a very important discovery... Brookie got her first tooth! The top of the tooth just barely cut through her gums so I'm hoping that the worst is over. I am so thankful that we now know what her problem is and that we don't have to guess anymore. Though I'm not excited about teething and breastfeeding a baby with teeth, I am SO relieved that we have an answer. Thank you God!

Tonight we, along with my parents, Luke, Alison, Nathan, Jared and Amanda, went to a minor league baseball game. Brooke was fussy so my parents took her from me and walked around with her, which put her to sleep. It was nice to be able to sit back and relax with my husand and my siblings.

Ok, well my teething baby is sreaming so I'm going to go try to calm her. Let's hope this doesn't keep up this awful..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Brooke!!

*~tRiStYn MiChElLe~* said...

Now that you know it's teething...I think it's time to invest in some baby orajel!! That stuff is amazing! :0) Good luck and we will miss hanging out with you while we are away this next week! Have fun!!