Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Neighbor for Tooth #1!

Well, Brooke how has 2 teeth! When I discovered it today I was shocked. I am so relieved because she hasn't been the least bit fussy or anything with this tooth. The first one was sheer torture for us all. I honestly wouldn't have even suspected at all because she is as happy as she can possibly be.

John had to work tonight from 5-8 so Brooke and I spent the evening over at my parent's house. She was so much fun! She giggled, talked, and laughed the whole entire night. The only time she cried was when she got hungry. She's such a princess when we go there.. and to John's parent's house, for that matter. It's nice that so many people love her and want to be a part of her life.

Brooke and I now play peek-a-boo. She absolutely LOVES it! It's just so exciting now that she can play along and laugh at me. I tell you, her laughter is one of the most beautiful sounds I have ever heard.

Well, Brookie's far too interested in the keyboard to eat, so I better go and encourage her to finish her feeding.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Yay for easy teeth! Hopefully she calms down for all the rest of them, too!