Saturday, August 18, 2007

My Computer is Broken:-(

I broke my computer. It was bound to happen because the thing is a stone-age, dinosaur computer (as my dad likes to say). Anyways, I'm at my parent's house sneaking in a moment for blogging. I have sure missed it! It's my therapy. Luckily we have a new computer coming and it should be here in about a week. HORRAY! No more annoying computer. I wish I broken the old one a long time ago. :-)

I was so sad because I wasn't able to blog about Brooke's 6-month birthday on Wednesday. Every month I always look forward to writing about her and the milestones she is making. Anyhow, she is doing GREAT! She is still devouring her squash. Next on our list is carrots. I just love watching her precious little face as she explores new foods. As for her mobility, she can now crawl on her knees pretty well from time to time. She will fall and take a nose dive into the carpet and she hates that. It's so hilarious to watch though! Other than those couple of things, I have nothing else new to report.

Now the big news... We put an offer on a house! We weren't neccesarily planning on moving but we found a beautiful place that we can raise our family in. It's close to all of our family and to John's work and most importantly, we'll have room to grow into! They accepted the offer we gave them, however, the whole deal is contingent on the sale of our house. We have people looking at it right now, which is why I'm not at home. Our realtor thinks that we will be able to sell it pretty soon because it's a really cute little house. I'm very nervous, just because this is a HUGE step for us. I'm also a little bit sad because it was our first house together and I will always remember coming home to it from our honeymoon, bringing Brooke home from the hospital there, and so many other amazing memories. I know that we will build awesome memories in our new house though, so it's not all that sad when I consider that. Who knows? The deal could all fall apart if our house doesn't sell by October 1St. We shall see! God's will will be done and I am prepared to accept any outcome.

Well Brooke's crying because of my parent's dog. I better go fix her:-) I hope everyone else is doing well.

1 comment:

*~tRiStYn MiChElLe~* said...

Rumor has it you will be closer to me?!?!?!?! YAYYYYYYYY!! :0) I hope everything goes well so we can have good friends close to us!

Happy 6th Month Birthday Brookie...and crawling already!! I knew you and Hudson were a perfect match! lol. :0) talk to you soon!