Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm Back!

Well friends, I am extremely excited to announce that I am now blogging on my brand-new flat-screened Dell computer. Yes, it's true! I do not have a computer that messes up anymore. The world is at my finger tips now...and I don't even have to wait for it. My computer is lighting fast! How very exciting!

You would think that I would have all kinds of exciting things to report, but really, life's been pretty slow around here lately. We haven't done anything overly interesting lately. The most exciting thing in our household is Brookie eating solids. We started with squash, then moved to carrots, and now we're on sweet potatoes. She has loved every one of them! I mix it with her cereal, which means I don't have to pump for her cereal anymore. Her one solid feeding a day is a nightly ritual of our family and we really enjoying watching her goofy faces as she explores new tastes. Green veggies are next and I'm NOT excited. They look and smell so gross to me so I almost feel cruel feeding them to her!

There's really no word on our house yet. The one showing went well but the couple is still looking at other houses so they didn't put an offer on ours. We have another showing tonight. Hopefully all goes well with that! The house that we are potentially buying is being looked at twice today. That definitely makes me nervous because if someone else puts an offer in on it, there goes our deal. Like I have said before, God knows best and His will will be done!

Well, John's off today and he's itching to get his hands on our new computer. I think I'll share now:-)

No comments: