Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Love Struck

Brooke and I both had our hair cut at Tristyn's mom's house this afternoon. She has a salon in her house and everything and she's been cutting hair for ages, which put my mind at ease about Brooke being such a wiggle worm. Anyways, Brooke was super annoyed that she had to sit still for her haircut, but once Robin (Tristyn's mom) was done cutting it, it looked absolutely beautiful! It's super, super curly now (even more so than before!) and she looks so grown up.

The real fun began when it was my turn to have my hair cut. Hudson, Tristyn's almost 2-year-old son, was there hanging out and he and Brooke were so in awe of each other. They exchanged kisses and hugs and Hudson even told her that he loved her. Lol! I must admit that I was kind of disappointed that Brooke didn't play hard to get, but I figured their interaction was supervised so nothing could go too terrible wrong:-) Ever since Brookie was born we've joked that Hudson was her boyfriend and if we continue at this rate, then we might as well start planning the wedding now. So silly to think about!

Brooke has been such a good, good girl over these last couple of days! Oh my goodness! It's so wonderful to have her back. She keeps me laughing all day long and she has returned to that content, goof ball of a baby that I had. I seriously was moments shy of a meltdown due to prolonged exposure to excessive fussing but she's completely gotten her act together. YAY!!

Alright, John's off tonight and tomorrow night so it's time to relax with him. So exciting!

No comments: