Monday, September 29, 2008

The Pitter Patter of Little Feet

Brooke has been slow moving on her feet still and this morning she woke up SO grumpy and refusing to walk. I was really discouraged because I just wanted her to be all better. However, when I was getting her breakfast ready this morning I looked over and saw her walking around everywhere and playing with her toys. It was truly a sight for sore eyes!!! The precious sound of baby feet on my hardwood floors is BACK!!!

I'm went over to my sister's house this morning and Brooke and Nathan were running around like little crazy kids. For the past week Brooke has sadly sat out on the action but today she was a brand new baby and she created LOTS of chaos:-) It was obvious that she was excited to be back to "normal," but Nathan seemed to be in heaven too! I must say that my life is much easier when Brookie can walk!

Things have been pretty slow in our house lately, which is why I haven't been updating a lot, but life is really great. I'm enjoying the wonderful weather and I just want to savor the beautiful leaves and crisp, autumn air before the nasty, long winter comes. That REALLY puts a damper on Fall but I try not to let it ruin it for me.

Alrighty, I'm exhausted so I'm going to go wind down and watch my shows with John. One Tree Hill is on tonight!!!!!

No comments: