Saturday, April 25, 2009

Adrienne's Coming Home Outfit

We have searched far and wide for the perfect dress for Miss Adrienne to come home from the hospital in. Actually, John has been doing the searching. He picked out Brooke's coming home dress and he was adamant about doing the same for Adrienne too. He's so cute because he knew that it absolutely had to be a dress. I love that guy:-) Anyways, our search ended tonight at Gymboree. Here's what John decided on:

This is the actual dress. In the picture it doesn't look nearly as special as it is in person. I LOVE it!


When John was searching for the dress, he said that he wanted it to have a sweater to go over in case it's chilly when Adrienne comes home. So, here you have it... A matching sweater:


Of course we have to accessorize with a matching headband!


And, last but not least, here are the precious little socks:


I feel SO excited and relieved to have this off of my "to-do" list. I also hope that one day I will be able to express to my girls how precious their daddy was when he picked out their coming home outfits.

2 comments:

rccalyn said...

Oh, that is soooo precious! Good choice, Daddy!

Tiff said...

what's the website you use for your blogger layouts?? I just created a new one! It's called Life With Molly