Sunday, May 17, 2009

Showered with Gifts and Love!

My church graciously threw me a baby shower today! I was actually REALLY anxious about it because I had specifically asked for them not to go through the trouble for me, but when I got there and realized how happy people were to bless me, I felt a lot better. It's not that I wasn't grateful for people thinking of me and loving me... It's just that I didn't feel as though it was necessary for my second baby.

Anyways, I was blessed enough to receive many, many nice gifts! Here's some of the things that I got:

*A new Skip Hop diaper bag that I've been wanting for ages. I LOVE IT!!!
*New hooded towels and wash clothes that I would have had to replace anyways because Brooke's were worn.
*New burp clothes (I'm HOPING for a non-reflux baby this time!!)
*Tons and tons and tons of beautiful clothes. One lady even got Brooke and Adrienne gorgeous matching dresses from Gymboree!
*A homemade quilt
*The Angel Care baby monitor- Which will help me not worry about SIDS so much.
*A double stroller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Money
*Baby soap, lotion, and sponge bath wipes... All of which I was actually running low on!
*Accessories such as onesies, socks, and bows

Everything was really special and the generosity of everyone definitely blew me away! I think it's safe to say that Adrienne is well set:-) I have a few small things that I need to run out and get, but other than that, I'm ready for my girl's debut in 10 days! I can't wait!

No comments: