Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I Could SCREAM!!

I completely and utterly despise, detest, loath, HATE my computer. I know that these words my sound angry, but honestly, if you had to use this computer for 5 minutes, then you would feel the same way. In fact, with all things considered, I myself find my words gracious. The thing that annoys me the most is that it takes at least 10 minutes to load up Internet Explorer. Mind you, this is NOT a Jillian-sized exaggeration. This is the honest truth! In addition, it freezes up just about every 10 seconds. Again, I assure that this is the 100 percent factual. Nevermind the fact that we have Norton Anti-Virus and Spy Sweeper and that we pay all this money for Road Runner every month. I could type with one finger.. probably even with a broken finger...on the average computer, and still manage to finish blogging sooner than typing with 2 hands and using this rotten computer. So, if you happen to be walking past my house and you see shattered glass in the yard, don't be alarmed...It's most likely because I threw the stinking computer through the window.

In Brookie news...I have a great story! Last night she threw up all over the couch and me. I handed her to John to go clean myself up and I specifically said, "Don't worry, honey, she just threw up everything imaginable on me, so there can't be any left." Silly, silly John thought that that meant holding her above his head would be fine. Well, next thing we know, Brooke threw up ALL over her daddy's face, IN HIS MOUTH, and all over the front of his shirt. Hahahahahaha! He handled it so well. I was very proud of him! We were both laughing hysterically because really, what else could we do? Either we laughed or we cried. Of course my freshly bathed baby had to be totally changed and wiped down from the wonderful mess she made all over herself. Don't babies make life so interesting?? :-)

Well, I'm off to church for the typical Wednesday night grind. It's pizza night so I don't have to do much. YAY! It's nice to have a break. I hope that everyone is doing well and that nobody else wants to inflict harm upon their computer.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Oh no! Sounds like you need to get yourself a new computer...and fast!

Brooke is definitely a quirky little girl! You have to love her! And I've found that there are quite a few many things dealing with raising kids that you have to laugh over or else you'd cry!

Love you lots!

*~tRiStYn MiChElLe~* said...

That's right!! You do need a new computer! It will make all the difference in the world!!

That's so funny that she threw up in his mouth!! :0) It's those wonderful moments when all you can do is laugh. We love our little pukers! :0)