Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Husband.. My hero!

I don't mean to brag, I really don't, but man, my husband is just the best. He's amazing. He's is the best father to our little girl and a wonderful husband to me all at once. I was just doing our dinner dishes after a long evening of grocery shopping, putting groceries away, cooking and trying to keep Brooke happy all at once. He went upstairs to change Brooke's diaper, and when I got up there to see what they were up to, she was in the bathtub. After all of the evening's stress, I needed that. It was such a HUGE help and encouragement to me. Wow! Now they're reading Amelia Bedelia, which allowing me to blog baby free for once!

Today I was contacted by an old childhood friend. We were great friends when we were in 3rd grade until we were in 6th grade. My family moved and we lost touch, and it made me feel so good to hear from her. I wonder if heaven will be like that... Being surrounded by old friends that you never realized you missed so much. It's great because she shares my faith and I look forward to sharing emails with her.

Well, I am off to go feed the princess. Daddy can only do so much to keep her happy when she's hungry! Hope all is well with everyone!

2 comments:

Alison said...

What a great connection you made about Heaven! You know, I think it just might be like that. Imagine being reunited with all our old friends! What a place!

You have a sweet husband. It was amazing to watch the two of them converse :)

*~tRiStYn MiChElLe~* said...

AWW!! John is so cute with her! I agree...he is such a good daddy!

BTW about that American Idol thing...GO HOME MELINDA!! haha! I know she's sweet but I think she had to go! I agree Jordin should win!

Sorry I havn't been blogging much...so sad. lol. ttyl