Thursday, May 31, 2007

And the Fussing Continues...

I really don't know what's going on with my baby! She is irritable, fussy, and she won't eat. I don't get it. She'll act like she wants to eat, but she'll suck for a few seconds and then scream out in pain. I've tried gas drops.. thinking it was gas, and still, she's having difficulty eating. I'm so confused because right now she's upstairs with her daddy and she's laughing, cooing, and eating her feet. You would think that if she was sick, she wouldn't be this happy in between feedings. I've thought of teething, but her gums aren't swollen. I'm sure she could be just starting though. Right? I'm just out of ideas here! I'm going to call the doctor first thing in the morning just to rule out anything serious. My money is on something related to her reflux becaise she's been throwing up an AWFUL lot lately. I'm no doctor though. We'll just have to wait and see.

Today was John's day off and he planted some more flowers in our yard. We went and got 3 HUGE bags of red cedar mulch that really accents our maroon shutters nicely. It's really starting to come together out there! Hopefully our flower plants will bloom SOON.

Well, John's borrowing his brother's ancient Nintendo and I for one am VERY excited. I'm off to join him for a game of Mario Brothers. He's going to try to find me Paper Boy!! You guys remember that game?

Anyways, hope you all are doing well. My Mario Brothers is calling! Gotta go:-)

2 comments:

*~tRiStYn MiChElLe~* said...

Haha!! PAPER BOY!! I remember that game! That is too funny...I think we started a trend :0) sorry!

Poor little baby girl! Usually babies aren't that fussy when they are teething until the tooth is about ready to come through. I will be curious to know what the dr. says...

Ready my comment on alison's blog...the same goes to you!! :0) too much to type again. haha.

Alison said...

I hope you get everything figured out with the doctor today!

I love Paperboy but I'm afraid Mario will always be my favorite! I really like Mario Brothers 2. Enjoy your games!