Monday, May 21, 2007

Waiting on Results..

Hello! I hope all of you fellow bloggers are doing well today. As, for us, we're doing great. We had a busy, but fun day, as usual.

I called Brooke's pediatrician about her blood work. The nurse called me back and told me that so far the blood results looked good, but the pathology report had not come back yet, so they weren't 100 percent done looking them over. Brooke's doctor was going to call me as soon as he talked to the pathologist, but he didn't call me today, so I'm guessing they're not back yet. He's a great doctor who has called me from his home several times, so I'm sure that it's not laziness on his part. You better bet first thing in the morning I'll be on the phone with the doctor though! I'm a bit skeptical about hearing that they're "good so far" because last time they said that, the pathologist looked them over and discovered all kinds of things. I'm probably just being neurotic by worrying about it. I'm choosing to let it go and give it to God. I have to.. It's not healthy not to.

John had to work this evening, so in my complete boredom, here's something silly I came up with:

You Know You're A Mom IF...

~Some of your most important conversations include nothing but the word "goo."
~You call your spouse "daddy."
~You can make up a song for any occasion with no notice.
~Bodily functions occupy many of your thoughts and conversations.
~You eat very quickly and usually with only one hand.
~You can manage to feed a baby while typing with two hands.
~The diaper aisle excites you.
~Watching a baby is far more intriguing than anything on TV.
~Being sick or tired doesn't matter.
~Your heart if more full of love and joy than it ever has been before.




4 comments:

Alison said...

So true!

I told you not to worry about Brooke's results...I'm really sure she's fine! Hang in there! Love you!

*~tRiStYn MiChElLe~* said...

That is reality in the life of a mom!! You said it! I will be awaiting tomorrow's blog for the results...or I will text if I get anxious :0) I didn't know about Hudson's pause at the shoe chewing to gaze at Brooke! That is SO SWEET! Love at first sight...what can we say?!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jillian! I've never left a comment before so I don't know if I'm doing this right. I loved your "you know you're a mommy" thing. Here is a link to another blog that just did the same thing: http://www.mommylife.net/archives/2007/05/you_know_youre_1.html Some of them are for older kids but it's still fun. I will be waiting to hear about Brooke's results. Love, Lisa

rccalyn said...

just thought i'd say hi:-) not sure if you remember me, but i'm stacy, rachel's sister, from the lincolnshire neighborhood, but i live in ohio now. i love reading about your daughter! my daughter just turned 1. little girls are so much fun!