Friday, June 1, 2007

Eat Please!

As you may remember, I was going to take Brooke to the doctor today. However, she slept through the night last night and woke up completely happy this morning. My "motherly instinct" decided that we didn't need to go to the doctor.

Around 11:30, I tried to feed Brooke, but she wouldn't eat. I figured she just wasn't hungry. I then tried to feed her at 2:30 and she STILL wouldn't eat. At this point, she had only had 1 wet diaper all day, so I was getting a bit frustrated. At 5, it was the same thing. She just outright REFUSED to eat. I know my baby and she'll eat when she wants to, so that didn't bother me quite as much as her lack of wet diapers. Finally, at about 7:30 all she wanted to do was eat. I'm not sure what the heck was going through her tiny little head today! Thank goodness she's eating now and all is well in our world. She wasn't even fussy today, so that was also good.

Well, John has to work tonight:-( I'm off to pack his lunch or midnight snack.. whatever it is, and spend some time with him. I hope everyone is doing great:-)

2 comments:

Alison said...

Hopefully this is just a phase!

Sorry he has to work but we'll have a fun day tomorrow!

*~tRiStYn MiChElLe~* said...

Maybe she is just going through a little spurt of quirkiness. lol. Who knows?! I saw as long as she's happy you don't have anything to worry about! :0)

About the bathing suits...I'll let you know if I find a good one :0) I am beginning my search!! And yes...we should go into business! I agree the nursing bras could be a lot cuter than they are!