Monday, June 11, 2007

Meeting Milestones

An exciting thing happened today! I would like a drum roll please. BROOKE ROLLED OVER!! She was so proud and of course, as you can imagine, I was overwhelmed with pride myself. I was so happy to see her accomplish that, but it was a little bittersweet at the same time. While it's exciting for her to meet her developmental miletones, it's also sad to see her become bigger and bigger and less dependent on me. It's hard to put that into words so hopefully that made a little bit of sense.

I called John when he was on his way home from some police training today to tell him of our baby girl's feat. He came home so excited to see her roll over, but she hasn't done it again. I'm so sad that he hasn't seen it yet. I keep promising him that I'm not making this up.

In other cute Brooke news, she now has a new coo that she does. It a very deep sounding "ooo" that she repeats over and over. She is constantly talking and wiggling. Overall, she is one of the most content and happy babies I have ever met. I adore her and love her more than I could ever put into words.

Well, I'm going to get ready for Hell's Kitchen. YES!! I'm so excited! I hope all is well with everyone.

2 comments:

*~tRiStYn MiChElLe~* said...

Oh that's wonderful!! Milestones are so exciting! Hopefully John will get to see it soon! You probably wont be able to stop her an a few weeks. I love Hell's Kitchen!! I thought aaron was going to faint or something. Hm...maybe that's next week!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so funny since we were just talking about that on Sunday. Way to go Brooke!