Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Splish Splash


Today was one of John's days off and it just so happened to be sunny, warm, and beautiful out. We decided to take Brooke to John's parents pool. I was a little bit nervous about putting her in the water at first, but she had such a great time, I'm SO glad we did it!

First of all, I must note how absolutely gorgeous Brooke looked in her red polka dot swim suit and the matching hat to go with it (Thank you Aunt Alison for the adorable swimming attire).

After we got Brooke all ready, John took her into the pool. He first put her feet in and she was really enjoying it. She liked it so much that we ended up gradually putting her legs in and we got her wet all the way up past her waist. She didn't really kick or act too excited, but instead she just sat back and took the whole experience in. She and John were so precious together!

I am so excited for the many days we have left of summer. I plan on taking Brooke to enjoy the pool as much as possible. I'm so happy that she likes the water!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Sounds like a blast! I can't wait for the pool in mom and dad's neighborhood opens. I'm dying to take Nathan swimming outdoors.

Glad you had a great day!

*~tRiStYn MiChElLe~* said...

So much fun!! And that picture is sooooo ADORABLE!!