Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, John!

Today is John's 26Th birthday! Wow, I'm seriously married to an old man now, huh? Lol! I know that that's young but I've known him since he was 18 and have been with him since he was 21, so 26 just sounds really old to me.

We have had a wonderful day of celebrating today! First of all, Miss Brooke didn't wake up until 10! She usually sleeps from anywhere between 9 and 9:30.. But 10??!?!?!??!?! Anyways, I'm sure that John enjoyed the gift of sleeping in! We went for a nice lunch with John's mom and brother and then came home for a relaxing afternoon. Tonight we went to my parent's house where we ate John's favorite meal... Bacon cheeseburgers! My dad even grilled them for us in the dead of winter. Thanks, Daddy! My parents also had a nice ice cream cake for John, which is his favorite, so they were very thoughtful and sweet when they thought of his party. My siblings and parents also had some nice gifts for John, too! On Saturday John's family is having a joint party for the both of us so I look forward to that. After that it seems like our birthday festivities will be over for another year.

I'm going to cut this short so I can go spend some time with the birthday boy! He has training at work tomorrow from 8-4 which stinks because we won't be able to stay up real late tonight, but it's also good because he'll have tomorrow night off. Anyways, time to go relax with my man!

No comments: