Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow, Snow... GO AWAY!!!

I am fed up with snow and it's only December. It is going to be SUCH a long winter at this rate! We just had that storm last Thursday and then a small storm on Tuesday night (about 4-5 inches). Now we're expected to have a HUGE storm tomorrow which is expected to dump 15 inches or so of snow on us. If THAT's not bad enough, we're supposed to get another MEGA storm on Sunday night and then another one on Wednesday night (Christmas Eve). ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????????? I need to move to Hawaii or something!

I'm semi-excited about tomorrow's storm though because John's off and I look forward to being snowed in with him home! I have my 16-week doctor's appointment at 9:45 tomorrow that I'm hoping we make. We should be fine because the snow isn't supposed to start until 7 tomorrow morning. I then have plans to make homemade pizza and watch Christmas movies tomorrow. Fun, fun, fun! If you're going to live in this nasty weather, you have to learn to enjoy being trapped in the house!

I've decided that I don't hate snow when it's falling.. It's quite beautiful, actually! I just hate the aftermath: A driveway packed with snow, scraping off snow-covered cars, slushy roads and sidewalks, brown snow after it has been driven on, and wet socks every time you step in a pile of snow. I wish Spring was closer but it's so very far away:-(

1 comment:

*~tRiStYn MiChElLe~* said...

I agree...I really dislike snow!!

But I disagree...spring is right around the corner! lol. And I say that for obvious reasons :0)