Friday, September 21, 2007

A Re-Cap of Vacation

*To see more pictures of my girl, you can go to www.picturetrail/yankeecrazy! I just uploaded more!

Because I suddenly overnight became more "compter savvy," here are some pictures from my amazing vacation. I'm NOT photogenic so it's amazing that I'm posting pictures of myself. In addition, I have beach hair in most of the pictures too. Please excuse me! Anyways,I hope you enjoy them! And yes, I posted these pictures ALL BY MYSELF!

Starting our vacation off at Phillipi Creek


Outside of Phillipi Creek



This is a Pier at a restaurant that goes out into the Gulf of Mexico
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5112670516620139266" />
Brooke and Daddy walking through St. Armand's Square. See the goofy look on her face?


Brooke in the sand for the first time
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5112669846605241058" />

Here we are napping on the beach


Hanging out at the house we stayed at


The last night of vacation. The poor girl was exhausted!
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5112671147980331810" />

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did It I am so proud of you. The pictures are BEAUTIFUL! thanks for sharing.